Friday, June 12, 2015

Heart of Jesus, Heart of my Love




Christ, have mercy on us. 
Lord, have mercy on us. 
Christ, hear us. 
Christ, graciously hear us. 
God the Father of Heaven, 
Have mercy on us. 
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, 
Have mercy on us. 
God the Holy Ghost, 
Have mercy on us. 
Holy Trinity, one God, 
Have mercy on us. 




Sacred Heart of Jesus                                                                         I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus fountain of love                                               I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus mansion of compassion                                   I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my firm refuge                                                I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my faithful friend                                            I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my source of joy                                              I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my linkage with the Holy Spirit                      I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my way to the father                                       I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my way, truth and life                                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my only hope and happiness                           I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus my eternal light                                               I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who has gifted my with his love                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who has invited me into his father’s house     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who knows and understands me                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who always answers my prayers                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who never judges or condemns me                 I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who provides for me                                       I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus who acknowledges me                                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus ever faithful                                                     I praise and thank you
Sacred Heart of Jesus                                                                         I will live for you
Sacred Heart of Jesus                                                                         I will die in you
Sacred Heart of Jesus                                                                        I will reign with you in glory

Prayer

Lord Jesus, on this feast day of your Sacred Heart, we remember that your love for us led you to the cross. You gladly offered your life in exchange for our eternal death. Help us to reciprocate what you have done for by showing unconditional love and service to all of earth’s human family. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment