Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It is Well With My Soul



Lately I have been thinking about agape love. The Bible is full of assurances of God's unconditional love for all his of children, Love is the debt, breath and life of the entire Bible and those who posses it, know, love and truly understand God. Love has no time and space, nationality, race, or religion. We must therefore continue to love as Jesus taught, even when it hurts. If we only love those who love us, them we have utterly failed as faithful Christians.

But how can it ever be well with my soul when there is so much evil going on around the world today? All we hear these days is shooting!, terror! war! hunger!, chaos and death. when I realized that the earth is the Lord's and it's fullness. I decided to play my part I ask for the grace to love others; not tomorrow, but today, now. A little love can rid the world of any type of evil. Since love castes away all fears, I rest my case with God that my soul may claim its peace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment